Saturday, November 19, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #133




Another fun sketch that had my head spinning with ideas!  This is a piggyback challenge as well.  The piggyback challenge is to not use any pre-printed patterned paper so I chose my snowflake Cuttlebug folder for my mat.

I wanted to use non-traditional colors on this card.  I punched a donut shape from an adhesive sheet to use as a base for the wreath.  I layered the punched branches (aqua, silver, aqua) onto the adhesive circle.....an easy peasy way to assemble the wreath in no time at all!

A bit of ribbon, a bit of  bling for the berries and a punched sentiment.  Ta da - done!

We would love to have you play along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches.
Just click on the link below and check out what the other designers have created.  Prepare to be inspired! 



1 comment: